Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google. Learn how to Install Google Pay on Android Phones.
- Google Account
- An active Indian Phone Number
- An Active Bank Account (India)
- Android Phone running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
How to Get the Google Pay App on Android
- Download Google Pay Application from Play Sore.
- Enter your active phone number and Verify
- Sign in with your Gmail account
- Add your Bank account (Choose your bank from the list) and Set UPI PIN